Friday, April 27, 2012

Busy

Well, these last few weeks have been BUSY! And the next few will be busy too.
But, it has been a fun kind of busy. I have spent a lot of time with family and friends and it has been wonderful!

I found my camera in the pantry on Tuesday! It was a magical moment! My camera has been lost since July 2011. I don't know how or why it was in the back corner of the pantry, but I sure was glad to find it. Now, time to take pictures and then share them!

Today I was walking through Marshall's and I saw some words on a coffee mug that quite literally stopped me in my tracks...

"Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life."

Just something to think about before the weekend. :)

tiff

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment the other day, Tiff! Made me smile. :) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete