Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Fall, Hello October!



Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the cool weather, pumpkins, haystacks, leaves, fall festivals, hot apple cider, mums...basically all things fall. October has been my favorite month for as long as I can remember. It is the time when you begin to feel a change in the air. The cool, crisp mornings are perfect for sitting on the porch while drinking a pumpkin spice latte and losing track of time because you just can't stop staring at all the beatiful colors that appeared overnight.
I mean,  really, what is better than a pumpkin spice latte? Maybe pumpkin cheesecake. I don't just love fall because of all the wonderful pumpkin desserts and beverages, but they are a nice perk!

October has come to mean more to me than just cooler weather and sweatshirt season
(I L.O.V.E. sweatshirt season...if you live in the south, you know what I mean).
I (we) moved into our first house in October (3 years ago) and then we got engaged week later! I will share that story soon. The next year we got married in October (10-10-10 to be exact) and last year we celebrated our first anniversary (with pumpkin cheesecake, of course!). This year as we near anniversary number two, life is pretty calm and I am enjoying every moment.

When I started this blog several months ago, I did not plan on making a few posts and then completely abandoning it. But, so is life. So, I thought what better month to pick it back up.
Hopefully this time I will stick with it. I have a lot to share!

So, I hope you are all gearing up for a wonderful month and a fabulous fall!
I am off to get some pumpkins and mums!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment