Tuesday, October 2, 2012

food for thought

 
so, while on my summer break i decided to cook more.
here are a few pictures of the recipes i have been trying out... enjoy!
 
 
 
 

lemon and lime and orange slices, oh my!


all those citrus slices went into this sweet sangria...i perfected my recipe this summer!


this is a crock pot french dip with au jus... it was pretty delicious :)
here it is again... yummy!

i have started making my own guacamole... this was my first attempt, made with sour cream...
i like the regular kind better, but it was pretty good.

cilantro lime rice... mmmmm! :)

dipped pretzels for the family reunion...these were a total hit with kids and adults!

easy apple dumplings and vanilla ice cream

a colorful little fruit tray

now that cooler weather has arrived i will be trying out some fun fall favorites and i can't wait to bake for Christmas! oh, the joy of baking!

until later...

tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment