Sunday, April 1, 2012

Double Rainbow

Can you see it? It's a double rainbow!

This picture is a little better... isn't it beautiful!

This is the biggest rainbow I have ever seen...EVER!


Rainbows catch me by surprise every time. They are so unexpected. They are so incredible.
Somehow, out of nowhere, arrives this glorious display of beauty.

I saw the rainbow in the pictures last Saturday.
Then, on Thursday afternoon, I got to see another double rainbow!
What are the odds? Two double rainbows in one week!

Thursday was a difficult day...just stressful and annoying, the way life can be sometimes.
But, on the way home, a gorgeous view! I swear I followed that rainbow all the way home.
I couldn't believe it. Usually they only last a few minutes, but not that day. My drive home from work is thirty minutes. That's how long Thurday's rainbow lasted...thirty minutes!

Sometimes we need a little reminder that He is looking out for us, a reminder that He is on our side.
A reminder that no matter how bad things seem, they will get better...eventually.
Thurday's rainbow was my little reminder that I am not alone, especially on the worst days.
And my little reminder was right in front of me the whole drive home. :)

And when I walked through the door, my sweet baby dog was there waiting, with a smile on her face and a tail that never stops wagging.
She makes every day better.

"If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." Dolly Parton

Have a great week!

tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment